Date: March 2003
Q: Do you need to present a bill of sales to MAAK in order to get new paperwork for a purebred Teked issued?

A: MAAK DOES NOT demand a bill of sale for the horse. But in the horses
passport there always has to be stated the ownership, and if we haven't got
a copy of the bill of sale (contract), we issue the papers in the name of
the breeder of this horse.
By the way it has helped many people to win law suits because of the fact
that their ownership was stated in the documents of origin.
This means the indication of the ownership in the documents of origin has
got juridical power in Russia as well as in Europe.
Nadya Abramova
Tatyana Ryabova

©1996-2024 Golden Loop Network LLC. All rights reserved.